Earlier this month the ICAI announced the date of declaration of results. The ICAI has announced the result of CA Final (Old/Revised), CA Foundation held in May 2018and CA CPT held in June 2018. The results were hosted on http://icaiexam.icai.org, http://caresults.icai.org & http://icai.nic.in.
It can be observed that the pass percentage of CA Final Group 2 May 2018 is very low in comparison to Group 1. Students have struggled in Group 2.
A total of 9104 of old course and 139 of new course qualifies as chartered accountants in comparison to 9479 in November 2017 exams.
All the CA Final students who have qualified in CA Final May 2018 must start preparing for campus placement now.
Analysis of CA Final (Old) Results of May 2018
- No. of Students admitted in the CA Final May 2018 Exam – 1,21,850
- 9104 candidates qualified as Chartered Accountants in CA Final May 2018.
Analysis of CA Final (New) Results of May 2018
- No. of Students admitted in the CA Final May 2018 Exam (New Course) – 5, 406
- 139 candidates qualified as Chartered Accountants.
CA Foundation May 2018 Results Analysis
- No. of Students admitted in the CA Foundation May 2018 Exam – 6, 788
CA CPT June 2018 Results Analysis
- No. of Students admitted in the CA CPT June 2018 Exam – 57, 421
Toppers of CA Final, Foundation and CPT May 2018
Congrats to all the newly qualified CAs who passed in CA Final May 2018. However, those who could not pass this time, don’t lose hope. Try to find your weak points and work on them.